They taught me...

Having exchange students has taught me so much!  One of the things they have taught me, especially Masni is to look at the sky. Even Anton asked to see a sunrise on the beach in America.   I can't tell you how many times last year Masni commented on how pretty or beautiful the sky was.  It didn't matter if we were in the parking lot of Walmart or if we were on a trip she always noticed beautiful sunsets, sun rises, the moon or just clouds.  Stopping to take in the beauty that is right around us can really put things in perspective, lift your mood and make you smile.

Every time I look at the sky to see a particularly beautiful scene I'm brought back to Masni's (and other students) amazement of the simple things that God has given us to enjoy.


Remember to stop, look and enjoy the sky!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Year of Maria